Monday, June 8, 2009

I Thought it Was Why

I remember when Gabriella and Chase were the ripe old age of 3 and everyone telling me kids that age love to ask the question why. They did. It did not seem as exaggerated as many people seemed to say it would.

And now I have this beautiful, bright and precious little 2 year old running around. She has quite the vocabulary and is already showing signs of being quite the voracious little reader ;) She frequently requests that I tell her a story, which oftentimes means, just talk to me about everything. Lately I have noticed that these "talks and stories" are laden with the repeated questioning by her of "where".

"Mama, where Chase go?"

"He went to the rodeo with Papa and Daddy."

"Where?"

"The Rodeo?"

"Where?"

"In Kissimmee."

"Where?"

"At the Silver Spurs Arena"

"Where?"

"In Florida"

"Florida! There are lots of thunderstorms in the summertime. In Florida!"

No comments: