Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Cell Phone!



I got my iPhone this past week that Paul bought me for Christmas (he could not find one before Christmas...maybe because he waited until December 23rd, but I digress ;) I plan to use this little piece of technology to help me with my lofty goal of being more organized this year. It is pretty neat, even if I don't know too much about it yet.

The calendar feature allows you to add your events and then set reminders. Two reminders, in fact! Because people like me apparently need all the help that can be mustered up! I entered in my events and set the reminder for 1 day before said events. And 1 hour before, you know, in case I forget the day before reminder.

I will be more organized!
I will be more organized!
I will be more organized!

No comments: