Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 Timely Facts!




"The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . I only put 10 facts because I didn’t want to overwhelm you, but you’re welcome to do more! I just posted 101 Facts about myself on my blog, which you can take a look at if you should like."

1.) I think I have become what would be referred to as a professional student. I have a BA from UCF and have tons more credits than I would ever need. I still don't know what to do with myself and just applied for the nursing program...but I don't really want to be a nurse...I just don't know what to do!!!!

2.) I have a strange penchant for reusable shopping bags, but rarely remember to actually bring them to the store with me.

3.) I am super indecisive most of the time...I think ;)

4.) I rarely ever order dessert, but I love to pick at Paul's desserts. He likes to buy cookies at the mall and I always steal the M&M's or chocolate chips out of them. He offers to buy me my own, but I don't want my own. He offers to buy me bags of M&M's or chocolate chips, but I don't really like chocolate too much...go figure;)

5.) I hate, hate, hate mayonnaise.

6.) I adore babies!

7.) I love cold weather and despise the heat. This has led to highly unhealthy relationship with the Weather Channel.

8.) I am a complete germophobe. I just bought the largest container of hand sanitizer I have ever seen in my life from Sam's and it made me irrationally happy to purchase it. My 21 month old can clearly say, "hand sanitizer".

9.) I only like funny/stupid or funny/romantic movies. Everything else is much too serious.

10.) I actually enjoy watching shows like the "Suite Life of Zack and Cody", "Hannah Montana" and "That's So Raven". The kids were not home a few weeks ago and I caught myself watching "That's So Raven" all by myself and laughing hysterically the whole time!

No comments: