Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Office

I am not much of a TV watcher. Back when I was taking A&P in college, I would come home at night and watch Maternity Ward and always looked forward to it. Then one day, it mysteriously disappeared from the schedule. Paul and I do watch Survivor (yes, I think we are about the last ones on the planet to still watch it). That has lost much of it's appeal for me since nearly everyone I like on the shows is voted off. Adding to it's lackluster appeal is that Gabriella and Chase now enjoy watching it too. I know that sounds horribly selfish, but it somehow becomes less enjoyable to watch when you have a 10 and 7 year old asking all kinds of questions about what you think is going to happen now, who is going to win, why did this one lie, and many other questions involving strategy. But, I digress....

There is a show that Paul introduced to me last spring that I absolutely love...The Office.


Paul bought seasons 2 and 3 last year and we watched those together pretty quickly. I started watching season 4 on Hulu (without telling Paul, shhh!) during the day, but they pulled those since the new season is starting and they just released Season 4 on DVD this past Tuesday.

I just saw the commercial for Season 5 this morning and laughed so hard. I called Paul to tell him about it and was hoping he would get the hint to buy me season 4 so I can start watching it before the new season starts. I have been trying to find a link for it online and can't. When I do, I will be sure to post it so I can laugh whenever I want ;)

No comments: