Monday, April 21, 2008

A New Baby!




Bill and his girlfriend, Automese, had their baby Friday night. She weighed 6lbs 14 oz (a whole 2lbs smaller than Ava when she was born!) and her name is Aryanna Elizabeth. I am always hoping that my sister will have a baby as I really want to be an aunt. Since Paul and Bill are brothers, that technically makes me an aunt now! Too bad they live in Mass and I don't really know Bill's girlfriend at all. I only have seen her 3 times or so and then they all moved out of Florida. At least I get to go do some baby shopping this week for Aryanna! We are hoping to go up to Mass this summer to meet Paul's new niece. He seemed pretty excited Friday night...I think my babylove may have rubbed off a teeny bit on him ;)


Here are some pics, too...we all think she looks just like her mom...my sister said she looks like a mini-me of Automese!

No comments: